Plug-n-Play decoder, non-Plug-n-Play Loco?
Thanks for the "heads up" about the traffic on the Reading Modeler ... I was getting frustrated, and then was asked what scale S-2 I was asking about by a suspected "young 'un" attempting to give a "seasoned citizen" advice by first asking a question that indicates he just "skimmed" the question and didn't actually read it, word for word. Nope

And ... my bad ... my inability to sleep for any length of time is catching up with me ... 35 35 35

I suppose I asked a question on the Modeling Section (because I am working on a model) when I should have asked it on the Prototype Section (because the model is based on a prototype!) 35 Wallbang Wallbang I'll have to rectify that!

And so the best guess to date is the Leslie Typhon A200 (it seems that we have two votes for the A200 -- Charlie B. and Randy ... works for me!) I was hoping it was the Leslie A125 as that has some character -- the A200 is a rather "dull-sounding" horn. But so be it, unless other info turns up to the contrary.

[If the sun ever comes out from hiding today, I'll take a display track outside and create a couple digital images of my most recent piece of "modern motive power."]
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread