Kentucky Bourbon & GERNFLUX
MountainMan Wrote:
doctorwayne Wrote:It is well-known that the water used in the production of all fine Bourbon whiskies comes from springwater sources which occur in flux-bearing rock formations. GERNFLUX additives are a natural-based product designed to enhance your Bourbon-drinking experience, and in no way compromise the taste or quality of the product.

Wayne

Really? So where do all those lousy tasting bourbons come from? 357

You'll note that I said only that it doesn't compromise the taste or quality, Wink without actually commenting on my personal perception of same. I'm not a big fan of bourbon because, to me, it tastes like I imagine a good rye would taste if mixed with mildew. Icon_lol I once asked for a whiskey in a bar, and, after tasting it, complained to the bartender. She took it back and started to pour me another, when I noticed that she was pouring from a bourbon bottle. Eek That was the first time I had ever tasted the stuff, and the last, too. Misngth
At one time, in the U.S., if you ordered a whiskey in a bar, what you almost invariably got was Irish whiskey. I was a Scotch drinker until I discovered it. Goldth Irish flux is especially delicious, I'd reckon. Thumbsup

O'Wayne

Messages In This Thread