New Precision Craft Model E7 Running Poorly
Charlie B Wrote:... There was a new one [hobby shop] that was only 20 miles away so we took a drive last week. I needed some spikes...They didn't even know what they were. Goldth They were catering more to the RC gang ... [There's a new one like that about 18 miles away. They are clueless about model railroad ... they said they could order anything for me but didn't know who Walthers was!] ... I then went to one of my old favorites but the original owner had died a while back. They had spikes but when I asked for ties, no dice. Of course he could order them and have them in a week, but I figured I didn't need to drive 40 miles once again for a package of ties. I did buy some other parts that some day I'll need.
-- Charlie

There is a dedicated model railroad hobby shop about 1 1/2 hrs. away ... I'll be making the trip up Interstate 75 for some much needed Floquil paint and misc. modeling supplies as soon as I can shake this nasty bacterial infection that I'm still fighting!

I'm currently back in this podunk facility that pretends to be a hospital for a couple days to get rehydrated and switch to the "Big Gun" antibiotic.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread