"End of the Line" at Cimarron, NM - a HOn3 Shelf Switcher
What a great "Find!" And after 35 years! It seems that stuff that's been "in hiding" for that long has had its time in the shadows and is finding ways to come out in the light! My own EOY Challenge project subject is a kit that's been in a box for around the same amount of time! Although nowhere near as cool a "find" as a brass locomotive, rediscovering my '60's vintage George D. Stock deicast Zamac kit of a Scale Test Car got me off my skinny old bottom and building/finishing/fabricating details for a model for a Big Blue Challenge!

I like what you've developed as your track plan ... it seems to have some interesting operating possibilities, as well as expansion in the direction of what is now indicated to be staging, but could very easily be tracks leading to the next tow down the line..

I am also interested in identifying the graphics program that you used in planning you layout. What is that program called? It presents a nice clean, readable graphic representation of the track plan and associated buildings.

So what is that graphics program?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread