SLC Mechanical Reefers
Gary ...

... your spud reefers sure as Hades look pretty good from my house! I'm always amazed at the speed with which you work. I am a butt-draggin' slug by comparison. But adding the A/C units is an attention to detail that makes me smile!

I often like building a model as close to the prototype as I can. It can be the stuff of tearing your hair out ... it can be that frustrating!

But I also like looking at a photo of a prototype [for instance, Reading Company's NMa four-wheel caboose] and using it as a reference to build a "sorta like that" model, or models, for the LS&W RR, my Small Fleet of Very Small Cabooses are an example of that direction (... and I will be pulling them back out to complete them at the start of the new year.)

I must also tell you that I wish I could have been there with your LHS friends to operate ... it looks like they had fun!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread