A question....................
ngauger Wrote:... Non-North American - meaning what? excluding Canada??? ...

Canada is a very large part of North America ...

... but I think Mexico is part of Central America!

And are there others besides me who are noticing that the Europeans (From England, Germany, France, Scandinavia, etc.) as well as those from "Down Under" (Australia, New Zealand) are modeling North Amercian railroading?

I've stopped by the Hobo campfire and quite honestly, having posted comments the re relevant to the ongoing conversation an had the word continue to turn as if I wasn't there ... I don't go there much any more ... I don't get it ... of course I don't understand "following the every move of someone on Twitter" phenomenom, either. Although cell phones are handy, it annoys me when I get a sales call while driving ... I don't even answer the phone when driving! If it's important, leave a message!

As for additional forums ... eh! It seems to me that preople figure out where the best place to post is to get the answer they need ... things seem to be working quite well!

If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread