HO Tour Car Pictures
Oh, BOY! Now I'm intrigued! I was looking forward to the visit in the ether land of the LS&W (we'll figure out some sort of temporary backdrop thingie when the time comes) but now I'm equally interested in the packing box, as I was contemplating fabricating something in the way of protection for the box car.

I had recently bought two older brass diesels that I bought "fairly inexpensively" on EBay. Both arrived on my regular very nice and accomodating mail lady's day off. The clown who subs for her is a disgrace to the uniform! Both boxes arrived at my front door with a thump that I could hear from inside the house. When I went to the door, the box was standing on it's end and the mailtruck was already leaving the next house! On both occasions the diesels had their pilots folded back into the power trucks! With all that foam in their box, and the model box wrapped in sevearal layers of bubble wrap and still I had ...

[Image: SunsetModelsGP-7PostalDamage.jpg]

Curse Wallbang Wallbang Curse :evil:

I am waiting for a chance to see our "new" local Postmaster, but she's traumatized and can't come in to work. :?

It seems that an irate postal customer came in, requested to see the Postmaster and when she appeared, he "attacked" her. There has been no elaboration on what constituted an "attack," but she will be unavailable for work for a couple more months while she undergoes therapy.

I'm not making this up!

Well, I'm excited to see this Big Blue box and see how it protects this important model! 2285_ It looks like a very nice box! Thumbsup
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread