N Tour Car Pictures
rrinker Wrote:Weight limit, no, but there is the volume issue - that Klingon ship had a cargo bay large enough that after Scotty got his transparent aluminum to make a tank there was room for a whale-size fishtank. Unshrunk, theres no way all those cases of tequila would fit inside the saucer. Unless they carry things long distances slung underneath like a helicopter. I like shrink rays better myself Big Grin Doesn't ruin the aerodynamics. Icon_lol

--Randy
I think in both cases, the tractor beam also shrunk the whales as it did the cases of tequila. Remember when they were standing next to the tank that held the whales? They no longer looked a large as they were in the water. Certainly it should have been obvious that the whales were no shrunk when beamed aboard. Tequila reduced by a tractor beam becomes quite potent, which when drunk in that state causes one to turn green. I'm sure these beings were nipping at the cargo when it was aboard the spacecraft. I also think that's how they got all that cargo into that N scale car.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread