N Tour Car Pictures
RR: Quite honestly I did not see your paperwork until I was packing the car up to return to Mikey. My apologies but I put the papers in a file and just missed your contents.

Today was time to go for a short run on "my home layout". As I have said previously, it is a work in progress and if another car tour is held next year I hope to show much progress in my layout. The Tour Car was able to head out on the mainline, and was the first car to follow a sound car that I have just finished building....well almost finished.

[Image: MyHomeLayout001.jpg]
The Tour Car is following my new sound car and leading several beer refers which are plentiful on the layout. A Kato SD70 was the pulling power.

[Image: MyHomeLayout002.jpg]
Next it was across "Bald Gorge" trestle. This is a scratch built trestle, one of three in parallel.

[Image: MyHomeLayout003.jpg]
Another view crossing "Bald Gorge".

[Image: MyHomeLayout004.jpg]
Going over top of an AC4400, with another SD70 pulling a string of beer can cars overhead. As I make progress on the layout, I am hoping this will be a very scenic section with three trains in the same scene on different levels.
The Tour Car has been a lot of fun and I was most interested in getting it on to our Tidewater N-Trak club layout and Gary's Columbia Division of the Union Pacific as these layouts are very well along in their development.
I should have the car headed to Mikey tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread