CP Scarborough Harbor Branch Line - HO Scale
Hey boyos! Did ya miss me? Probably not, or as the missus would say, "Yea, I missed you...with every shot fired so far!" Shoot Confusedhock:

So...I did get some work done during the last few months. Not a terrible bunch, but some. No pics just yet. I wanna get some track down first. I managed to get my roadbed milled, cut and glued in place. I also painted it and the ply decking a dirt coloured brown. Plus picked up a really dark blue as a base coat for the water area in the harbour. Finally installed the last 8 ft section at the short end of the layout too. Fun stuff. I have placed an order for some supplies, stationary decoders, and other electronic tidbits to get rocking on this as the modelling bug has been nibbling at my heels for a couple of weeks, won't be long before the little biter makes his mark. There is a lot of work to do. In the end I think it will be all worth the effort. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for details and pics.

P.S. I've been lurking and trying to keep up with the summers activities around here. Seeing some nice work by everyone. Time to get re-aquainted again.

Peace!

Messages In This Thread