CP Scarborough Harbor Branch Line - HO Scale
The Demolition Orders came through today on the CP Scarborough Branch Line to make way for the new Harbour Division. 219

All the rolling stock and locomotives were relocated to another division off site for storage while the crew got to work removing the mechanisms and electrical underneath the rail road.

[Image: DSC02762.jpg]

[Image: DSC02759.jpg]

A whole bunch of Torts and Control Switches. What took me days, nay weeks to install, sadly came apart in a matter of hours... Nope

[Image: DSC02760.jpg]

[Image: DSC02761.jpg]

Crews also began to pull up some track work showing extra care removing pieces of significance which will find their way onto the Harbour Division Line.

It is also with great pleasure and admiration that I unveil a newly redesigned track plan. Courtesy of your friend and mine, live from Germany, put your # 5's together for Mr. cnw1961, Kurt! Sorry dude don't know your last name! Misngth

[Image: CPScarboroughHarbourRedux.jpg]

To say I just about hit the floor when Kurt surprised me with this gift is an understatement. I am completely stoked thinking about bringing this track plan to life. Thanks again Kurt for giving my initial track plan a whole new life.

I have favor to ask of one our Mods though. DocWayne. Please, pick the site for the GERN Food Grade Flux Facility. I would be honored. I personally have been mulling it over for a while and have no idea what would do it justice. So I need some help. Perhaps we can get a consensus on the matter from other GERN Plant Managers? I need the Boards recommendation here fellas. 8-)

So...

Over the next couple of days, I'll continue to remove the remaining track work and then start the process of removing the decking. I hope I can remove the cork roadbed sufficiently enough so that I can re-use the 3/8 ply for other uses non-RR related. It would be a shame to toss it. Although previous goes at reworking the trackage has shown that it comes off quite easily with a bit of effort.

Then I can rework the bench work to accommodate the water feature for the harbour. Oh, I also received a note from Walther's last week that they have shipped my float finally. Sweet! Thumbsup

Man this is going to be awesome. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread