SSWUP ISL - Your comments
Hi guys,

Well as some may know I have been designing a ISL layout for ages now and have a tread going on the forum regarding my old design. I am now starting the shelf and have settled on the footprint and a design taken from the best of what I have seen on BIG BLUE... This design seems far more balanced and prototypical than my other attempts and I would like your comments on this latest one.... I really want to start now so this will be a final change before laying the track...

[Image: SSWUPISL.jpg]

I would also like some suggestions on industries, preferably multi car type industries that need specific spotting. I have heaps of cobvered hoppers, some box cars, 16k tank cars and a few bulk heads and centre beams... What I am thinking is plastics plant or fertilizer plant, warehousing, transloading facility and Inland Contaianer type industry... or a food processor.

I want to model as close to prototype as possible as my interest is equally in scratch building and detailing... My other thread is here... <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3383">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3383</a><!-- l --> here you will se the old desing...it was too complicated and bulky so this new one is better in many ways... Please comment as you see fit...

Thank you Ed, Faraway, Reinhard, Jeznew and others for you assistance and inspiration. It will be a 1990's themed SSW layout I hope...

Messages In This Thread