Track plan help?
As I had stated in another post if you post the code in a single post with cut and paste from the notepad then resave it from your computer back to .xtc file.
Been a while since doing it myself so let me try
step1 open xtrkcad plan to check where you have it saved .
step2 copy the plan to such as I just did renaming it plan bridgenote.xtc in the same folder
step3 open up notepad and open the renamed file by first changing the file type from txt documents (*txt) to All Files andto you will now see all the .xtc type files in the list of that directory and open the copy of original file and all the code will be there
step4 copy all the code to the clipboard and paste it in the thread
step 5 copy all the code from the thread into your notepad new document and now as in step 3 change file type to All Files and resave the pasted file with a .xtc extention named whatever you want and open it in the xtkcad program.
Now one problem you may come across is the maximum characters permitted in a post is 60000 and this unfortunetly would include empty spaces and the code for xtkcad is loaded with spaces, so saying that, this post may only be fyi only if your plan is too large.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada

Messages In This Thread