N-Scale Climax ?
Well 1 step forward, 2 steps back . :cry: :o :cry: Got to looking and the right side of the body was leaning in slightly so I removed the roof and side. Reglued the side on straight only to find the roof was now to narrow. :cry: :o :cry: ! So I now have made a new roof and reattached it. Maybe after going backwards today I will be able to go forwards tomorrow??? :?

ell I think the back-end is done. Most pictures I have show angle iron for foot plates so that is what I did here. With black on black the front one shows up better :o . Now to work on the front-end .

O.K. here's some pics of the front.

The headlight is just painted in for now, I know Icon_lol I got a jewel type marker here somewhere and when I find it...............................................

And a profile so you can see the driveshafts, chain etc.

No, the train wasn't climbing a 5% grade in that last pic, I just forgot to level the camera :? Misngth Icon_lol . At this point I pretty much consider this done, however if you can think of any additional details or whatever please let me know. As far as lettering and numbering goes, the vast majority of the pics I have don't show any. I think this is due in part to the fact that a lot of companIEs that owned Climax's only had 1 so no need for numbers, as far as no names I don't know the reason, any guess' ???? Maybe finances played a part in it. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do

Casey Feedwater suggested a water pump and hose was in order to put out the fires the loco would start. So here is what I came up with, it's the little thing on the top back of the water tank.

Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string

Messages In This Thread