Nice cold Pepsi anyone?
If you look closely, you'll see that the buttons on the right are actually for Pepsi drinks! (This is because I took them off the pepsi graphic and only changed the main image.) Obviously, this makes no difference when it is printed out in N scale as you can't make heads or tails of the buttons any how.

Catt, I'm not familiar with the other two programs but I'm pretty sure you will NOT be able to get a decent printout from MS Paint. You would need a more sophisticated program that allows you to set DPI values for your document.

Basically, for those who want to know the formula:
First you determine what DPI resolution your printer is capable of outputting. Say it is 600dpi (as most usually are nowadays). Next, you create a new graphic document with those same settings. (This way, each pixel of the graphic equates to one dot of ink on the paper. This is likely where you are having the problem, as MS Paint doesn't allow you to specify a document DPI setting.) Once those settings are in place, it's a simple matter of determining how many pixels by how many pixels your graphic should be so that it prints out to proper dimensions on paper.

Messages In This Thread