Freelance 2012
It is time for a checkpoint and to relax after all buildings have been replaced with models scratch built after prototypes in and around Vernon. I would like to say thank you for the hints and tips I got so much. You have been a great help!

The toggle switches at the fascia for the turnouts demonstrate my change of attitude. All white flagged are out of order. Only seven switches are in operation anymore. The amount of tracks and switches has been reduced to have a more prototypical layout and to get the space need for the switchers and cars run in SoCal today. Some crisp and clean ISL in this forum have been a great help to setup my mind together with the books of Lance and Pelle.

Only some weeks left until we will go for a month to the red sea and shortly after that my next six month work period will start with much less time for model railroading. However, I will continue to do little improvements all time.
I did a series of photos documenting this "new" layout Smile
http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae149...2/Aug2012/

Two photos of the south side (north side has no scenery and is a four track staging yard only).
[Image: cf86e5cb.jpg?t=1343983407]
[Image: 0d917046.jpg?t=1343983396]
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread