2012 New Year's resolution challenge
Sumpter250 Wrote:In the model building department, I have brought the "Pilot Schooner Phantom", delayed for almost a year, back to the workbench, now that the major work is done on the new modules,( most of the remaining work there is also ship model work )
I would be happy to post progress shots of phantom, but would do so with the understanding that, because it is a non RR related ship model it wouldn't be in the "competition". It also will most likely not be finished by the end time of the challenge, as there is a lot of "ironwork", and rigging that has to be made,and done, and a display case that has to be built.
I see no reason why you can't do this. The challenge is for our railroad related projects, but it would be great to see the progress of a different type of model.

We are also realistic in knowing that a few people won't complete their projects on schedule, but if you read the rules, we are saying that we will judge based on how close they come to obtaining their project goals. For example, if someone completes 75% of a rather extensive project, is that better or worse than someone that finishes a rather simple project? That's what the voting poll will determine. This challenge's completion should be determined by the extent of progress, not necessarily by total completion.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread