My girlfriend's work thread
Svein Wrote:The pictures should be visible again now. I don't want to be unreasonable, and even though I'm very dissatisfied with US politics, it should not be at the expense of the Big Blue members.

Thank you Svein, I can understand your being upset with policies that in the long run, will affect you. We here at Big Blue had no say in making those policies and judgments, and to be sure, we'll be just as affected by them as you. Since day one on the old Gauge we've made it our policy to avoid conflicts over politics and religion, and that has carried over when we started Big Blue. This is where we all come to get away from things like that, we are constantly being bombarded with conflicts on TV and in newspapers and even on our streets, and so we look for a comfortable Hidy-hole where we can relax and share our passion for our hobby with others. This is our safe haven, shielded from that which is going on outside these walls. I'm glad you realize that, and we are glad that things here are restored to normal. Thank you again for remembering this. Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread