Layout (room) tour, with lots of photos...
Dan85 Wrote:Doc, that is an amazing train room! How long have you been working on it? How do your non-railroading guests like it? I could spend hours looking over all the details - you would have to probably kick me out! lol

- Dan

Thanks, Dan. The layout was started about....hmm, I honestly don't remember when it was started. However, I built this house in 1988, so it was some time after that. I tend to work on the layout in bursts of energy, followed by long periods of relative inactivity, and I've probably done less on it lately than I did before I retired. We don't generally have a lot of visitors - most are family members and most have little interest in the layout. That's probably why everybody here gets subjected to so much of it. Icon_lol I'm always surprised when folks comment on the details, though, as most of the scenes are simply roughed-in. I have very few LPBs and only a few areas with any appreciable amount of detail, although I do think that some of the more finished areas "show" well, even in their current state.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread