If I can't read it, I won't!
OK, my minor rant for the day. Maybe it's aimed at you, but probably not. If it is, then take it personally, because you annoy the heck out of me! Curse Tongue

I find it hard enough to read messages on this board. The text colour (light on a dark background) is hard enough on my eyes, nevermind the technicolour headers, footers, icons and so-forth. Confusedhock:

If you haven't got the energy to hit the "shift" key and the period to start and end a sentence, or hit "return" to start a new thought, I haven't got the energy to wade through your stream-of-conciousness text to figure out what the heck you're talking about. :evil:

Unless you're e e cummings (which your writings suggest you definitely aren't) you've got no excuse except perhaps laziness or illiteracy. Since you can apparently spell more-or-less correctly, I'm guessing it's the former. Nope

You want help from people? Make it easy for people to help you. Type so people can read what you're saying. I have to read enough badly-written crap by allegedly educated people, I'm not going to waste my time trying to wade through yours when I'm trying to relax. Wallbang

Bah! Humbug! Arrrgh!.... And for all you bleeding hearts that think I'm being unfair and unreasonable, I just kicked a kitten and bit the head off a baby too! Tongue Icon_twisted

Messages In This Thread