Dangit i HATE it when this happens....
Man i hate it when this happens Wallbang Wallbang

Okay, if you love steel mills, this guys work is a MUST see, even if you are not a steel mill modeler, this is a MUST see!! Your jaw will hit the floor, i guarantee it Eek

http://www.zahkunst.net/mainpage.htm

This guy does the most amazing, incredible, beautiful, and amazing work i have ever seen in my entire life! His stuff had to cost thousands and thousands of dollars to build. The site is a little hard to navigate, but once you get the hang of it and figure it out, you will see more and more of his work as he explains what he uses to make the buildings. To give you a idea of how much stuff he has, he has 10 yes count them 10 BLAST FURNACES on Blast Furnace Row Eek Eek Eek

In the link above, You are on the main page of the site i think, or the home page. At the very top, click the link that says "1:160 model". After looking at the preview pics and the trackplan on that page, click the tab titled "Blast Furnace Blog Page" at the top in the scroll menu. To go to the next page, click the Blast Furnace Row + Support tab to see the rest of his work,. After your done with that page click the one next to it called Power Generation + Support and so on.....

This guy does fantastic work!! All is N scale but he uses HO and N buildings.

Check it out if you have not seen it already, its truly amazing work he does Eek

Thanks to this guy, i want to re-design my steel mill plan for my future modeling in the steel industry Wallbang
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread