Big Blue Year IV
BR60103 Wrote:I think we nay have missed a couple of members from the old Gauge because of a reluctance to use their facilities (posts or PMs) to recruit. I was contacted by someone who had my eMail.

We intentionally avoided using the old forum in any way to let others know about the start of Big Blue, we just didn't think that was the right thing to do. As a result, we were only able to contact about 300 people that we knew their email addresses. We were hoping that word-of-mouth would help as time went by. We can hold our head up high in doing things that way. We had more than half of those register in the next few days and we had over 200 members within a month. Our growth has been steady, we should have our 1400th member register within the next few days, and we know that many of those are people we just didn't have the time or email addresses to invite back then. I know there were those that were wondering where we went, and again, we were reluctant to use Zealot to let anyone know. If anyone knows anybody from back then that hasn't registered here by now, please let them know where to find us. We couldn't reach everyone we wanted to at the time, and we're sorry that we couldn't. We'd hate to lose old friends because of that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread