S gauge box cars from a box of loose parts
Thanks Greg,

This kit is a challenge to be sure but not impossible. Of the parts left the best looking I will clean up the flash and try to cast some copies of the main parts roof, sides, ends and floor. still have to add the under side details and the break wheels and ladders.

The hardest part so far was gluing the doors and door slides the intent of the instructions was to have the doors operable but I fixed them in place as it was easy to glue the slide rails to the door and then glue them to side as an assembly.

I have an awesome logo for my BFT(Buckeye Freight & Terminal) but can not make up my mind as to get some custom decales or buy the setup for making custom Dry transfers. The decale pro set up is really cool you can make just about any color including metalic dry transfers, the only 4 things required in addition to the kit are an laminator they sell the best one for the task, a laser printer black or color either one is fine, a heat gun(not a hair dryer) an a computer the system is called Decal pro FX worth a look to see what all hooby and business uses it has.

Messages In This Thread