East Terminal & Newburgh
Hello,

during the convention when Flats was set in modern era this disturbed me:
[Image: dsc02161whjab.jpg]
There is a gap where i had placed the tanker-trailer truck.

Back from the convention, i purchased a Pikestuff Kit from Rix which my dealer had in stock. This was the so called Tri-Star Industries kit for a modern prefab building.

[Image: dsc02475gbkb2.jpg]
After some experimentation, try and error i came out with this.
Only 4cm deep this will be a new warehouse for MFG Autoparts.
As told, some old industries disappeared and some new business turned up. Here MFG Autoparts has aquired the estate of an former bygone company for the expansion of their own business.

[Image: dsc024768mj0x.jpg]
Included in the warehouse are the offices for the chief storekeeper and the forwarding agent.
Both rolling shutter gates are primarly for fork lifts running into and out of the warehouse. For the safety of pedestrians there are separate doorways. So the traffic is strictly separated and the risk of accident significant lowered.

[Image: dsc024778hjve.jpg]
So the company MFG Autoparts is now expanded. The buildings are still loosely set.

[Image: dsc02666wekht.jpg]
After doing some paint job, i decided not to paint the panels. They will keep their plastic look as the panels of the prototype are overcoated with plastic in real. Just the same prefab factory buildings are here in EU already established too.

[Image: dsc02667ihkx6.jpg]
I purchased two modern forklifts too. They are from Wiking and represent the newest modells of Still. Especialls the big one with it's 4 forks is impressive.

Lutz

Messages In This Thread