Building a modular home layout
Last weekend I attended my first FREMO meeting ever, and it was a great experience! I got to be the engine driver for both passenger and freight trains, as well as station agent for two different stations. And with a bit of fearful joy and some stress at times, I think I can say that I managed myself through the different sessions without too many huge errors and mistakes...

I also brought along my own module, although it wasn't registered for the meeting. I had a tiny hope that we would find some spare time to test the module and make sure it met the requirements, but I had no idea that it would actually end up being set up as part of the layout! It was nice to confirm that everything worked as it should, but I received strict orders from the other participants that for the next meeting I had to cover up all the ugly yellow foam with some basic scenery..! Icon_lol

Here's a short video (not mine, I was too busy to take even a single picture all weekend..!) from the meeting, showing about half the layout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rj4_H17Z...e=youtu.be

Messages In This Thread