comming soon the Ruby Belle tow boat scratch build
AF350 Wrote:As for the stack there are two exaust pipes? sticking out of it and already found suitable parts for them( bendy straws) May have to change the title from scratch build to scrap build Icon_lol

I did a Sci Fi model with "parts like that". It was considered a "junk build"

The clear "canopy enclosure" is a cap from a Deoderant "pump spray bottle", there's a ping pong ball, the yellow pieces are Wheel Rims from a discarded, large scale, car kit. The "round things" at the ends of the "wings", were cut away from "Flashcube" bases.
The two things at the far left,with the clear canopies, are the remains of two 1/144 kits of what was thought, at the time, to be what the "Stealth Fighter" looked like. The clear body section between the "Ball", and the yellow "rim", was a plastic shot glass, that I saved from a wine sampling at the local Grocery Store.
---------------------------------------------------

This is what it all became. Have fun with your "Tow Boat" Wink 2285_ 2285_ Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread