Introducing The PistonBroke Line
cnw1961 Wrote:These are some mighty nice structures you got there. I absolutely love the Radiator Repair, though the pier is a very nice struture too. But most of all I like how you painted and weathered them. Gives them exactly the right run down look Thumbsup Thumbsup .
Coming from you Kurt ....from the master himself....it gives me the enthusiasm (ego) to keep on trying, thank you for the encouragement. :oops:

Steamtrains Wrote:Those Kramer boys have just the right touch to get a building together in record time, and have it turn out beautifully... Thumbsup
Thanks Gus, and these Kramer dudes also sing the blues http://www.myspace.com/runawaytrain
Steamtrains Wrote:I like the sign "The best place to take a leak"... Goldth

Yes very smart eh, You know the saying if you gotta go, go here..... or something similar.

And thanks Josh, looks like you are up and running pretty well also, I see your new venture is growing, it must be your craftsmanship. Well done.

Charlie B Wrote:OK Jack,
Christmas and the New Year are over. Time to get back to work to amaze your friends at the gauge even more.
Charlie
Oh Crickey, the man is a slave driver. Misngth And can I thank you for stopping by regularly with encouragement Charlie? 'Cause it really helps.
But yes you are right, Harvest has finished, Xmas and New Year are behind us, and I see a waistband a lot bigger than this time last month, so had better crack the whip and get those Kramers back to work and the waistband back to just 'big'.

But I digress

No time to talk, just a few photos of the finished Rustys Radiators coming up....
[Image: img_0375.jpg]

[Image: img_0398.jpg]

[Image: img_0402.jpg]

[Image: img_0400.jpg]

[Image: img_0399.jpg]

Quite a bright light they have on inside, may have to rectify that ...
[Image: img_0387.jpg]

[Image: img_0386.jpg]

Finally planted in PistonBroke
[Image: IMG_0633.jpg]

Thanks all

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread