The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!!
Your structure is looking pretty good.

Good evening. Not a whole lot happened today.

As said earlier I had a disk drive cable come apart. It was easily repaired. Being reluctant to depend on the crimp connector to hold together by friction (it apparently hadn't before) I super-glued it together. It shouldn't fall apart now.

I took another look at the DVD backup I made of the SD cards yesterday. Just as I suspected. The entries had been saved as shortcuts. Not what I wanted. I deleted all that, set up new folders then dragged and dropped all the information I needed to their respective folders. Now it's all saved as files as I'd intended, not shortcuts. I had enough space left so I dragged over the directory with all my Car Talk podcasts. That took up a little over four gigs of space. No, I don't have an iPod. The podcasts play just as well on my PC's Mediaplayer.

Nothing much else other than watching a couple of movies. At the moment I'm watching called 'Knight and Day'. A woman unwittingly becomes ensnared in a deadly global adventure when she becomes the reluctant partner of a fugitive spy. I'm not a Tom Cruise fan but it's been pretty good so far.

Time to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

[Image: DSCN6466.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6475.jpg]

[Image: P1010001-65.jpg]
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread