The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. It's 76° with 95% humidity. It will be mostly sunny and the high will be 95°.
[Image: cond026.gif]

Today I hope to clear more stuff out from under the layout. I'm not looking forward to going under there to fish out the larger items that in the way. I need to be able to access the wiring hence the need for the clear out. One things for sure. I'll have to make a new park scene. That doesn't bother me too much. There's some things about the current one that I wasn't happy with when it was done. Now I'll have a chance to correct them. One thing is that the batters bat was broken right out of the package and I was never able to fix it. I'd like to get another set of the kids playing baseball that has the batter with the bat intact.

USPS tracking shows that the new power supply for my IIe computer will be here today. It'll be nice to get the old Apple functioning properly again. The power supply in it now works but all the components in it are thirty plus years old and subject to age related failure. That was the reasoning behind finding one that has never been used. I consider it the same as a car collector who's rebuilding an antique sports car. Why settle for the part pulled off a junker when you can get one that was found in a warehouse still in it's packaging. After the new supply is installed I'll put the old one in the other IIe that's in the closet. When I can afford to I'll find a good one for it as well.

[Image: DSCN2801.jpg]
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread