Attention everyone
nachoman Wrote:LOL. I just replied to two old threads, the postings were deleted, and I got a stern warning as a PM. Rhaven says I can't post to a thread more than 3 months old. ALL the threads there are more than three months old! Now he says I must read the rules and respond via PM that I read the rules.

This guy is MILITANT.

Boy, I wonder if the same rules apply to the paper forums? Are those guys slapped on the hand or banned for posting to an old thread? Not much going on elsewhere there. There was a point when the "Shark" was running things that he said he was going to delete all threads that he deemed inactive. 35 35 BTW, if anybody cares to know, he had started a Motorcycle forum that was also purchased by CG. He was removed as admin from that at the same time he was removed from that place we're talking about. Thumbsup If I were these guys, I'd welcome the fact that there were more than two or three guys trying to post in the railroad section. Wink Let's face it, you are right, just about every thread there has gone more than three months without a post, what do they expect anyway? Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread