2013 auction #4: N scale BPS “Tracks Ahead” caboose
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:Don’t feel bad Don, I thought that yesterday was the last day too and I just read the guidelines a couple of days ago. Nope

I was going to pass on this because the caboose is in the ab“N”ormal gauge, but since it is on for a few more days I’m going to take this as a sign to get off my butt and help my friends out (I hope I can call this community that?). Cheers

Simple out bidding someone else who would really like the caboose doesn’t seem right, so what I am going to do to make things more interesting, is to match the winning bid with a donation up to $25.00.

So right now, with Nachoman's bid of $15.00 and my matched donation of $15 Big Blue will get a combined $30.00. Now, will someone out bid Nachoman and force me to dig a little deeper to match a higher bid? Popcornbeer

Let's all remember that this money is needed to support this wonderful resource that we are able to participate in. The Big Blue community is full of the best modelers that this hobby has to offer and I, for one, will be forever grateful to you.

Mark
THANK YOU! Worship THANK YOU! Worship THANK YOU!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread