How much can we justify spending?
" Artists always break the rules. The question is how well they can get away with it. "

This is why I like railroad "modules"......there's two tracks, that run from one end of the module to the other. They have to be at an exact height, and they have to be a specific distance from the front edge. When "set up", I can run a train, as long as the locomotives I am using, can pull. The rest of the module's space? That is where I can be "creative".
In the 24 linear feet of modules I now have,( this photo shows the first 12 feet ) there are four turnouts, two of those just split off the narrow Gauge from the standard Gauge , so the narrow gauge can run around behind the "skyboards" that are the "back" of each module. There's on for the standard gauge siding at the coal tower, and one that takes the upper standard gauge line above the two fixed standard gauge "module tracks".

THIS, is how one gets to "Play with their toys.......in Public" ! 8-) Wink 357

[[ My avatar photo, is on the dual gauge, in the middle of the far right hand module ]]
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread