My other hobbies.
Well, I try to keep my busy. I am in to also to cars and try to keep my first gen Sebring LTD conv. in shape and spend loads of time with my guitars or at gym. I also am in to photography, driving and paintings. With paintings and photography I have had a few exebitions thay have gone pretty well and I paint and photograph mostly landscapes as I love taking on vacations my car and camera to Norway, which is a incredible country.

With Music I do have a small studio and is planning to do some recordings and as i am a metal fan, you might guess what the recorded stuff will sound like. I play guitars and bass and own several of them. I also have a old synth which i will use too, though I am not a keyboard player. Drums will be dealth with a drum machine. Music seems to be everywhere i am and I stumble to differnt Projects, mostly then to promotion, photograbhy and some CD-covers.

I bought the car 2 years ago and have been upgrading its shape. I have the belts replaced once I bought it so it will in good mechanical shape for now. the body is rust free and I have dealt with aminor corrosion underneath. It is nice top down ride in sunny day and it nice to cruise around and listen to music.

I wish I had more time to paint but it usually does take time as I paint mostly in gouche, which is a water colors that covers as nice as acrylics so my way of painting is not exactly the usual stuff you see with water colors. I am playing on the ideas of paintings of cars aswell. But all that will be when i get time for it. Maybe if I am in the mood, I have a open house when the tourist season starts over here in July. As I previously have worked with events, I can pretty easily do a classy arrangements.

Gym is fun, mostly for it pushes all the limits you have both physically and mentally and it is nice to feel the reward you get from a decent work out. I am not doing it for the beach season, just for fun of it. besides it is nice also have a long walks wheter with Company or my own.

Photography i have done on and off for years, as hobby, semi proffessionally and also to catch scenes and places I love to paint some day so I have loads of them when I get to paint. Semi professionally I worked with bands, some famous some just locals, the local hockey team and companies. I also have it with me when railfanning or just photograph whatever intersting protoypes I find. Plenty of railfanning photos can be found on my website http://www.olaviahokas.com/trainstuff
Thanks for Reading!

Cheers! Dancing

All that has prevented me from building a layout but I guess I have so many ideas that I guess I can incorporate the best of to the day when I get that going.

Messages In This Thread