Most Bizarre Model Railroad Behavior
EZDAYS said
" Isn't this typical of a lot of our threads? Eek We kind of wear out the original discussion and branch off to wherever the tracks lead us.... But then, we don't stray too far away from the mainline most times. Try this on some forums and you get busted. Try to revive an old discussion there and you get banned... Here on Big Blue we try to be reasonable and hope that everyone is understanding enough that it's hard to stay on topic sometimes. I've even seen threads hijacked, then come back full circle. Amazing, isn't it????? It's fun too, and that's what brings us here in the first place. Thumbsup"

I am the owner/moderator of a Yahoo group for Samoyed owners. I have 72 worldwide members, a select group and all friends. Many of us have met and had parties in person. We talk about anything and everything except religion and politics. The group is 6 years old and we average 4000 posts a month, and we come from all walks of life and beliefs. The same thing that makes The Gauge work is what makes our group work.
I have lost some new members because they thought discussing off topic things were out of line. The ones that hang on and start to contribute learn quick.
We do love our dogs though.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread