Gumpolean's latest post
Sumpter250 Wrote:and with that?-------------------------------Poof ! gone :o Icon_lol , and satisfied with my decision Cheers Cheers
I was in field service for over 19 years, I have a reasonable idea what "customer service should be."

As a matter of fact, I read somewhere where Comcast is on the bottom of the list for customer service for all companies in the country. I think it was in a recent issue of Consumer's Report so I guess you dodged a bullet on that one. There was another article on customer service where they interviewed service techs and they said they were intentionally overbooking them so they would never be able to show up on time for the next appointment, or they would tell then that the installation just required them to plug in a box, when in fact they really had to run wires, or something that would take a lot longer than they were scheduled to do. Sounds like a fine bunch of people to do business with. I remember one of my customers tell me once that, "you don't always do things right the first time, but you bust your butt to make it right", and I guess that's what really counts. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread