Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there,
with some delay I´ll post some progress on my layout.I made a change toand new arrangement to the elevator scene.First I made a drawing with Anyrail for the changes.Here´s the picture of th drawing.
[Image: Dawson%2BCreek%2BElevators.jpg]
The elevators where placed on the right side of the three benches.I think now it looks much better with more place between them and some additional structures around.Also this will catch more of the prototype look....The end of the tracks will be hidden with a roadbridge and some trees...A small downtown scene with stores,gasstation and farmequipment dealer will also be there.
[Image: 04.11.14%2B-%2B5]
[Image: RIMG0856.JPG]
[Image: RIMG0857.JPG]
[Image: RIMG0853.JPG]
[Image: RIMG0859.JPG]

Around the other curve there is the mill complex and another industrie with some structures...I´m not finished with this scene and will play with those buildings....but made some pictures of it...
[Image: RIMG0859.JPG]
[Image: RIMG0861.JPG]
[Image: RIMG0863.JPG]
[Image: RIMG0864.JPG]
[Image: 04.11.14%2B-%2B1]
So the industrie in the last picture is the one that needs some finetuning...don´t no what kind of company it will be,maybe lumber or hardware or both of it....
Next part will be mounting and wireing the track,adding a fascia and starting with some rough groundwork for scenery....more progress will follow,soon.....

Thanks for looking,any ideas and tips are very appreciated.

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread