Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there,
as I wrote in my last post I did some work on the warehouse and added some pikestuff walls and some styrene base and finaly came up with this one....
It will recieve inbound goods by rail in boxcars.Outbound traffic will be empty boxcars...Trucks will be used for delivery....
[Image: 13.11.14%2B-%2B6]
[Image: 13.11.14%2B-%2B5]
[Image: 13.11.14%2B-%2B4]
I´ll add more windows to the grey building as it will be an office part of the complex....I´m only thinking about cutting a second opening for railtraffic to the left of the current opening and adding some length to the track in front of the loadingdock into the building....so not more tracks,only the second track is going into the building,too....
What do you think about.Any suggestions are very appreciated...

And while I was playing around with styrene I thought about working on the street scene in front...I decided to rip out that foam and go with some type of MDF board as a base....so I could lift it out and work on the workbench on the streets and structures....
[Image: 17.11.14%2B-%2B1]
[Image: 17.11.14%2B-%2B2]
[Image: 17.11.14%2B-%2B3]
[Image: 17.11.14%2B-%2B4]
[Image: 17.11.14%2B-%2B5]

There will be no sturctures in the background area between the mill complex and the warehouse,only trees and other scenery....maybe the backside of a small structure with a fence or something like that....surrounded by trees and it will be non railserved...it depends on how I will like the look through the buildings on the street scene Wink Wink Wink .

Any comments are very appreciated as always...Any tips and infos are also very welcome because I could only work von photos and not on traveling through time and space to the locations I´m modelling Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for looking,
Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread