Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there....
wow,how time flies..............hope you all have a nice and save christmas and also wish you a happy new year.
During the holidays my bad back went better and better and I could get some progress done on the layout....first point is to post a complete trackplan of the upper level of my layout.
[Image: Upper%2BLevel.jpg]
It was made with Anyrail.The total lenght from right to left is about 13,70 m and the far left room is about 2.60 to 4,40 meters,the far right room is about 3.50 to 3.50 meters.
When you look at the plan you will see some small changes I made to some areas on the left side.Those areas will be shown here in later posts when I´ll get to that area.
But here are the updates I made on the part of the layout I was working on before the holidays.I started with the industrie to the left side,the GERN Industries Limited,Dawson Creek,BC part with the mill building and the elevator.
[Image: 04.01.15%2B-%2B1]
I made a 1:1 scale copy of the plan and printed it out and taped it to the 6mm plywood board I cut in shape for that.After that I started laying out the lots around the buildings from 1.0 mm styrene sheet on 3.0 mm kork.
[Image: 06.01.15%2B-%2B5]
[Image: 06.01.15%2B-%2B1]
After that I glued the tracks to the base and started painting it.
I also finished the basic work with the Mill and the Elevator.I also made an additional structure for the GERN Industries Limited Research Facility to the right of the elevator complex.
[Image: Dawson%2BCreek%2C%2BFreelanced%2Bfinal%2...on%2B-%2B1]
The roads are painted with two different grey paints and get a light wash for some first weathering...Buildings are painted in a light yellow to brown paint and will get some weathering,too...
[Image: 09.01.15%2B-%2B6]
[Image: 09.01.15%2B-%2B4]
And finaly I put the whole piece back on the layout to see how it will look....
[Image: 12.01.15%2B-%2B6]
[Image: 12.01.15%2B-%2B4]
[Image: 12.01.15%2B-%2B2]
[Image: 12.01.15%2B-%2B1]
It´s time to do something with that backdrop.... 35

Last picture for today is the area I mentioned in the begin of my post.
[Image: Dawson%2BCreek%2C%2BFreelanced%2Bfinal%2...n%2B-%2B11]

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread