Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi,
It´s been some time snce I posted last time about progress on my layout....But I´ve made some little progress...Had some trains running the whole tracks up to Dawson Creek and back and all worked out fine....Had some fun switching the several spots in Dawson Creek And the Lumber Mill on the lower level.I started to search for a name for the small village on the lower level..Any ideas for a name are very welcome... I also made a minor rebuild to some benchwork on the upper level,because I wasn´t happy with the construction and look of it....Now it´s made from plywood segments and looking much better....Track was down for some testing and will be permanent glued down on some kork this week...But first change was the small business warehouse in the right corner on above the TV.It will be replaced with some structure made from Pikestuff walls and left over parts of the red wing floor mill kits.I found pictures of a structuremodel like that on the internet and thought it will be a perfect fit for that corner.
[Image: 05.03.15%2B-%2B1]
[Image: 09.03.15%2B-%2B1]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B1]
As you can see I´ve switched some cars for that business....It will get hoppers and boxcars....
Next on the list was the row of elevators around the corner.Had the structures in front of the benchwork and the track for switching behind it....was no good deal because of the hight of the layout....so turned the scenery around,elevator to the back and track to the front.And changed the look of the two buildings and additional structures.....
[Image: 09.03.15%2B-%2B5]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B5]
[Image: 09.03.15%2B-%2B4]
And finaly here is the "end of the line" Industrie area on the last part of the layout.The structures are not final,still playing around with the placement of them....
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B7]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B9]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B6]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B8]

And some final pictures of the G.E.R.N. Industries Limited complex with some car´s spotted to the loading areas.
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B4]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B3]
[Image: 10.03.15%2B-%2B2]

I also started a blog on my layout build on blogspot : http://dawsoncreeksubh0.blogspot.de/
I will do it in German and English but have most of it started in German.Have to do the English part soon before it will be to much to write...
Feel free to comment and visit the site.

Thanks for looking,any comments and ideas are very welcome.

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread