Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there,
thanks.....
I made some progress on two of my current projects. First one is Wreughts Food Service LTD. I added the additional buildings. I´ll add another structure to the roof of the bigger structure with the truckramp.I´ll also build a base for the structures to rise them to tracklevel...
[Image: 20150512_001957.jpg]

[Image: 12.05.15%2B-%2B3]

[Image: 12.05.15%2B-%2B2]

[Image: 20150512_001836.jpg]

The other project is my G.E.R.N. Industries complex. Worked on the millbuilding and changed one wall,added a roof extension.The walls for the extension are scratchbuild from styrene sheet....

[Image: 21.05.15%2B-%2B2]

[Image: 21.05.15%2B-%2B1]

[Image: 21.05.15%2B-%2B6]

More progress will follow soon. I will paint the Mill complex Tamiya Desert Yellow and add some weathering later.Doors and windows will be painted green matching the G.E.R.N. logo and the metal sidings will be painted a metal color.......
Wright´s will be painted a light grey,white roof on the building with the tracks and fine ballast for the other flat roofs. Doors and windows will be painted blue...So that´s my plan for the next time....more progress on those structures, adding a blue sky to the backdrop,painting trackwork etc.....

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread