Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there,
Matt,thank you for your kind words. So following the steady pace on my layout I finished the trackwork at Dawson Creek. I added two more tunrouts and got a runaround for the industries behind the yard.
[Image: 20150626_184254.jpg]
This will make switching the elevators easier and I can also use this track to run the RDC straight to the station.
[Image: 20150626_184305.jpg]
Leaving the turnout to the right this is the spur to Northwestern Wood Preservers planer mill. In this picture you´ll see the wigwam woodchipburner still in place but this track will get a small change. There will be no woodchip loading track but a track for tankcar unloading for the mill. The mill get paint and other liquid in tankcars for manufacturing plywood...I also started with the first buildings for the mill. The large warehouse is made of two pikestuff kits with foundations made from sheet, the other large structure is made from styrene sheet. There will be two other smaller buildings, a tankcar unloading platform and the Walthers log loading crane.
[Image: 13.07.15%2B-%2B10]
foundation for the large warehouse.
[Image: 13.07.15%2B-%2B9]
warehouse started and large millbuilding behind it
[Image: 13.07.15%2B-%2B3]
[Image: 13.07.15%2B-%2B2]
[Image: 13.07.15%2B-%2B1]
More progress with the other buildings will follow,soon. Weather here is rainy so there will be some time for modelrailroad...

thanks for looking,
Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread