Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there,

so here we are two weeks later. I have removed the old trackwork and turnouts, ripped off the old kork and plywod and started new.
Printed out the plan and started with the turnouts,then track. I think it will be ready by the end of this week, maybe Sunday.
Pictures will show how it looks now.
[Image: 20150917_111510.jpg]
looking south to the engine service,main and canfor mill spur to the far left.
[Image: 22.09.15%2B-%2B3]
looking north.
[Image: 20.09.15%2B-%2B21]

[Image: 22.09.15%2B-%2B1]

[Image: 22.09.15%2B-%2B3]
Next step is to finish the northend of the yard and the connection to the existing track to the helix.
[Image: 20.09.15%2B-%2B24]
[Image: 20.09.15%2B-%2B23]
I was one bluepoint controller short and hope it will be delivered today so I can mount the turnouts permanent this evening after work and finish trackwork tomorrow. On saturday evening after work I´ll then connect the wires and will be testing my work on Sunday evening after work. We will have a small two man op session on Sunday evening so it would be fine to include the Lower level into that operation...If not we could operate the upper level and this alone will be againa lot of switching. We will see how it work. Will post more progress tomorrow.
Thanks for looking,
Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread