Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi,
Deano,thank you for the kind comment. Yes, it will be very busy. As I wrote here are the pictures of the finished yard filled with some trains....
First picture looking north
[Image: 04.11.15%2B-%2B14]
looking north to the curve
[Image: 04.11.15%2B-%2B13]
and one blurry shot looking south. Station sits on the left.There will be some part of a freight house similar to the one at Dawson Creek.
[Image: 04.11.15%2B-%2B11]

Next pictures show the finished roof support beams in my enginehouse. I cut the walls for the inside small shop and storage room inside the buidling from left over roof pieces from Pikestuff kits.The storage room has a big door opening where I´ll hang some type of curtain like you often see in industrial buildings. It´s most clear material but looks yellow and dirty over the time.Don´t know how it is called. I´ll install a strair to the top of the rooms with a railing around that and more room for storage etc. I will install more supports between the I-beams I have mounted from more sheet material or I´ll use evergreen profiles for that. I will look what I have at home.
[Image: 03.11.15%2B-%2B3]
[Image: 03.11.15%2B-%2B2]
[Image: 03.11.15%2B-%2B1]
[Image: 03.11.15%2B-%2B1]
The track next to the engine house will end into a flat shop building with an boxcar inside. I have an old not needed Boxcar on hand and I´ll cut it down to sit inside the building ....the track left to it will be some sort of outside storing,maybe scraploading or something like that.

Thanks for looking. Any comments and critics are very appreciated.

Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread