Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Hi there,
it´s been some time since my last post. I finished the trackwork in Chetwynd on the new designed south end of the yard. The tracks are connected with the helix again and I run some trains through this new part without any problems.
[Image: 3lvCs1fVAb8fUymcg9xMfVx7huuKat-QWkZH4-EB...41-h755-no]
[Image: Ejacw0PrWbYkBRJdD03TqvSa3DZS96lCSInLaeUP...41-h755-no]
[Image: XWP7Ytx8RqJr8yuSZEVxN8gSvG3-RVljPGowceTK...41-h755-no]
[Image: 28lGHRTLi-Ozxb7GNs544rTBtMXfWDvxHufBGQJD...41-h755-no]
I also moved the engine facility to this end of the yard. Track is layed down for now, maybe I´ll change the tracks a bit but for now it will stay as it is now. I´m thinking of adding an additional track for some MOW equipment but this will eventually happen later. The walthers fuelplatform sits there just as an placeholder.
[Image: qRd-u5KtNPvUuPv84ThIDP_ss8BvQkWi5qCW6cS4...41-h755-no]
[Image: MQuHKcgbiG8THIVL5HaK2ORKmy98Zfo6InJqTFfZ...41-h755-no]
[Image: cMlw2KBrTKxB1r8bLc_XLt4zi8dZQgp2UicpyF1b...41-h755-no]
The left track is the subdivision to Dawson Creek, the right is the mainline down to Vancouver staging. I´ll extend the track to the helix and one turn down to the level I need to go below Chetwynd yard. The staging will be build below the long wall where the Canfor mill and the northend of Chetwynd is located.
I moved my workbench to the other room to the place where the engineservice was before. The wood was removed and will be build up next to the Helix to extend the benchwork. Here´s the new home for the workbench:
[Image: -ndmsbKAY_6hbJ4mffDT66Kp-rgYaZOSiuo19KLK...41-h755-no]
I´m still playing around with placing of the structures for the Canfor mill....I think I´ll go with some Pikestuff buildings and stay away from the Walthers sawmill. mybe I´ll place this somewhere else.
[Image: m10VMs1vWWDC6vp8ZKlzp_XXF772g9Vtp6FD0O4r...41-h755-no]
[Image: tullZGqS8tWhhIJPlcUeCId_8vutNu7irsCyzFTg...41-h755-no]
So there´s a lot of things to do. But I´m getting closer to the finish line and to the point where I could start with all the fun stuff like painting the backdrops etc.

more progress will follow,soon.

Thanks for looking, Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread