Dawson Creek Subdivision - British Columbia Railway - H0
Matt,
thanks. I´ll do a lot of planning with Anyrail when I´m at my workoffice and have some spare time. All of the changes happened because I found some issues here and there while operating the layout. I can operate the layout while I´m building it. The only thing currently not working is the rund from the lower level to the upper level because I have to add two tortoises to the switches at the siding on top of the helix. But I can operate both parts of the layout independend from the other. And switching the upper level alone is a lot of work to do Smile
It´s not all in those 16m2. That is the room with the helix on the right side of the attached plan.. The longest wall with the Dawson Creek yard is about 8m in lenght, the next part around the corner is about 3m and the last room to the left is 2,50 x 3,98m .
[Image: 26231398050_211b214e53_c.jpg]
You can see how I have planned the landscape and placement of structures. More progress will follow,soon.

Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread