To sell or not to sell???? Whaaaat!!!!
Wow,

sell a layout that is a drastic move for a momentary lapse of enthusiasm with the hobby.

I had a similar dilemma, as I both collect and play with trains. I never seen a train that I did not like but the accumulation of trains got out of hand and I had to narrow down my interests train wise. My current interests are anything CSX or roads that became CSX(that is still a lot of variety) I also like mow equipment. Currently I am in S, On30, 3rail O and some G scale trains. In 2008 or so I started building a Lionel display layout, track is all down just needs wired. The phase I am in now is finding the operating accessories to complete the layout then I will start on the S gauge layout. And the final stage is two have a loop of On30 surrounding the O and S gauge layouts.

My dream layout would be an Appalachian coal hauling layout in O and S gauges but I just do not have the space for it Sad , so I had to compromise . I like to kitbash and scratch build in S and On30 and it keeps me busy and satisfied modeling wise.

Messages In This Thread