Freelance 2015-2
Spend the morning doing lots of window frames and panes. I put the buildings aside until some other rough work is completed.
[Image: IMG_4277_zpsenbo9yli.jpg]

I started the superstructure of the next building in the late afternoon. This building is brought forward to do the ground work in the background, the cobblestone of the team track and finally the groundwork at the tracks in back and foreground. The detailing of the buildings etc. will resume when that "dirty tasks" are finished.
[Image: IMG_4278_zpsfqbfjuvq.jpg]

The building was needed to define the cobblestone area. Gorilla glue was used to glue 1.5mm/0.06" styrene layer no the uneven ground and the cobble stone sheets are glued with styrene glue on top of the styrene layer. The stripes simulate boarder stones used at the end of the ties by the prototype.

I will try the same technique at the other side of the street with the team track. Problem are the warped cobblestone sheets. They are the reason of the styrene layer as a base to glue the cobblestone sheets on and force them in a flat and level position. Looks like the Gator glue is tough enough to keep the styrene layer down even when the cobblestone sheets try to pull them up.
[Image: IMG_4279_zpsvda7iwsg.jpg]
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread