Anyone downloaded Windows 10 yet ?
Hi there,
Got the message to install win 10 on the release date and did the update the same night without any issues. Have an Toshiba laptop with AMD CPU and 2 gb ram. I´ve updated from win 7 pro and now have win 10 pro. All is working fine,no problems. A week later I could update my wife´s desktop pc and it worked,too. Last week I updated my Acer Tablet with win 8.1 to 10 and it also worked without any problem.
My Toshiba Laptop is starting a bit faster than before. So nothing to report for now.
I made a complete HD Backup on an extern HD. I´m storing all my pictures ,musik etc extern on usb hd. Only to be prepared for the worst case scenario Big Grin
I also played around with the new Edge browser and it´s okay...I´m using Firefox for decades but why not give the new thing a try. Import favourites to edge is a bit difficult at the moment but it works. I´ve saved the Firefox favourites in html, then imported it to IE11 and then to edge. All folders are there and all links,too. Nice thing on 10 is the app for connecting with Xbox One and 360... So I´ll stay with Win10.

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835

Messages In This Thread