Anyone downloaded Windows 10 yet ?
Yeah, I've been reading Kim Kamando and she says the same thing. One problem will my install was that I did not have a choice, "express install" and "back" were my only two options, so I figured that I would change those setting once I settled into Win10. BTW, Kim says that if you revert back to you old Windows (7 or8), these sneaky changes will exist there now....

BTW, I found a universal driver for my Samsung 1710, but I have to go to different apps and change the settings since it now appears in my printer list as, "Samsung universal print driver 2". This included resetting all my printer settings in my Firefox browser, which is not intuitive (gotta go to about:config to do that). I found that I had a download of Quicken 2004, so I deleted 2001 and installed it, but I still couldn't select a printer for my checks. I deleted the installation, as well as the Quicken folder, and reinstalled 2004, and there it was, I can now print checks using the universal driver.... Applause Applause

I was within a few minutes of reverting back to Win7, but it now depends on what other programs won't work right before I decide. You have 30 days to opt to go back.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread