A cool prototype in Stockholm Sweden!
A photos of mine on the diesels I saw working on the line.

[Image: t2183.jpg]
The T21 class which is a 800 hp version of West-German V65 class.. This photo of one is from a preserved railroad and I guess been added there as a spare parts project.

[Image: t44274.jpg]
A T44 in original paint from the early days in Green Cargo ownership. The herald of the national railroad is removed.
[Image: t44330-t44401.jpg]
A pair of Green Cargo T44.s in the blue scheme from the 1990.s
[Image: td357.jpg]
and the rebuilt TD in new Green Cargo liver.

And the current choice of switchers in Sweden the T44 class. At the eighties they were repainted from dark blue and orange to black and blue scheme and as the freight division was transformed to own company called Green Cargo, many was redecaled to the new ownership and eventually a number have been rebuilt to new TD-class. The engines repaint was slow and they were sporting the both versions of paint, though some where repainted in earlier Green Cargos green scheme. The rebuilts however are all repainted in to newer version of the Green Cargos scheme. The orange and the blue schemes are still around in some parts of the Swedish lines, working as a heavy switchers along the rebuilts and both types are serving on freights on branch lines.

Messages In This Thread